naver-site-verification: naverf83ad7df1bcc827c523456dbbc661233.html [퍼온글] 정답은 이 소설에 있다!
홈 > 블로그 > 내 블로그 > 이야기
내 블로그

[퍼온글] 정답은 이 소설에 있다!

fabiano 2 1136  

Editorial[1].jpg

위 사설의 질문에 대한 정답은 바로 단편소설 "그들의 웃음소리" 마지막 부

분에 나와있다. 1년전 조선닷컴에 게재되어 전국적으로 읽힌 이 소설을 아

직 읽지 못한 분을 위해 그 작품의 마지막 부분만 잘라 여기 소개합니다.

(이 소설 전문을 보시려면 blog.chosun.com/wyjoh에 들어가 왼쪽 목차에

서 '소설 (2)'를 클릭하면 됩니다.
영문판 전문은 '조화유 영문소설'을 클릭

하면 나옵니다.)

건배를 하고 나서 대남담당비서가,
  "지도자 동지, 다음 남조선 대통령 선거 직전에 서울에 정말 내려가실 작정이십네까?"라고 조심스럽게 물었다. 그러자 김정일은,
  "아, 기거야, 남조선 아이들이 얼마나 우리한테 갖다바치느냐에 달려있는거 아니갓서?  내가 서울이든 제주도든, 북남정상회담에 참석해서 통일이 금새 될 것 같이 분위기를 확 띄워 주어야 철부지 젊은 아이들 표가 남조선 집권 여당 후보한테 몰표로 몰려가서 대통령에 당선될터이니까니 한 20억불 쯤 현금을 요구하고, 너무 많다고 우는 소리 하면 한 5억불 못이기는체 하고 깎아주디, 뭐. 기러면 갸들 아주 고맙다고 할꺼이야. 지난 번 DJ가 노벨평화상  받는 건 내가 아주 헐값에 도와줬디만 이번엔 기렇게 싸겐 안해주갓서. 정권 5년 더 연장 해주는데 15억불이면 너무 싸디 않네? 20억불 다 내라고 버텨볼까, 하하하!"

"참 훌륭하신 생각이십네다, 지도자 동지! 남조선 아이들은 이자(이제) 지도자 동지의 손바닥 위에서 놀아나는 원숭이들입네다! 게다가 남조선 유권자의 다수를 차지하는 20대, 30대가 대부분 지도자 동지를 흠모하고 있으니까니 남조선 해방에는 이자 땅굴도 미사일도 필요없습네다. 남조선 선거제도를 잘 이용하면 남조선 해방은 이자 식은 죽먹기나 다름없습네다, 지도자 동지!"
  "아, 기럼! 남조선 신문, 방송, 영화 할거 없이 다들 알아서 척척 기고 있디 않네. 제일 이쁜 건 거 뭐이가, 교직원 노존가 하는 거이야. 갸들은 초등핵교 아이들한테 미국놈들을 증오하라고 가르친다는게야, 기러니까니 이자 우린 거저 손 안대고 코만 풀면 되는 거이야, 하하하!"
  "기렇다 마다요, 지도자 동지! 하하하!"
   3호 청사에서는 웃음소리가 계속되었다. <끝>

영문판

After the toast, the party secretary said cautiously,
 "My Dear Leader, may I take the liberty to ask you a question, sir?"       
 "Go ahead, Comrade." Kim said.
 "My Dear Leader, are you really going to hold a summit meeting with South Korea's president just before their next presidential election, sir?"

"Well, it depends on how much they are willing to pay us for that. They know they need me badly. They know my going to South Korea, be it Seoul or Jejudo, will dupe South Koreans, especially the young ones, into believing that reunification of Korea is near. They know that such false expectations will mobilize younger voters to the polls and, as a result, their candidate can win the next presidential election. In other words, my trip to South Korea is absolutely needed for their victory in 2007. So they must pay more than last time."
  "May I ask how much you're going to ask this time, sir?" the party secretary dared ask.

"Well, I decisively helped Kim Dae Jung receive the Nobel Peace Prize for just $500 million, but this time it won't be that cheap. I think I will tell them to fork over $2 billion. If they whine it's too steep, I may knock off $500 million. $1.5 billion for five more years in power, that's not too bad for them, is it? Hahaha!"
   "No, sir! That's a brilliant plan, my Dear Leader!" the party secretary sucked up to Kim again. "The South Korean guys are on your palm, sir, like the storied monkey playing on Buddha's palm in an old Chinese fairy tale, sir! Besides, the twenty-somethings and thirty-somethings of South Korea look up to you, my Dear Leader, for reunification of Korea. So we no longer need tanks, missiles nor underground tunnels to liberate the southern half of our fatherland. Liberation of South Korea will be a piece of cake if we wisely take advantage of their election system, sir!"

"You're telling me, Comrade!" Kim agreed. "South Korea's mass media, especially the broadcast media and film industry, are doing exactly what we want them to do---alienating South Koreans from the damn Yankees---without any subtle prodding on our part. And my favorite is the powerful teachers’ union. They even teach elementary school kids to hate America! So it's a breeze from now on! As the old saying goes, we will be able to blow our nose without using our own hand! Hahahaha!" Kim laughed loudly. So did his henchmen. Their laughter continued in Building #3.

<The End>

2 Comments
드넓은 광야 2007.02.12 18:57  
그시절을 소설로 풍자한것 같습니다
fabiano 2007.02.12 19:47  
햇볕정책의 실패를 예견하는 풍자소설....정책 당사자가 이 소설을 봐야 할 겁니다.
Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 33 명
  • 오늘 방문자 822 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,538 명
  • 최대 방문자 14,296 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,306,145 명
  • 전체 게시물 10,948 개
  • 전체 댓글수 35,460 개
  • 전체 회원수 71 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand