naver-site-verification: naverf83ad7df1bcc827c523456dbbc661233.html 노아의 방주(Noah`s Ark) 발굴중...
홈 > 블로그 > 내 블로그 > 활동사진
내 블로그

노아의 방주(Noah`s Ark) 발굴중...

fabiano 2 4772  
노아의 방주(Noah`s Ark) 발견 / 증거자료 및 비디오

The__REAL_Noahs_Ark_lo.jpg
Ararat 山. <노아의 방주> 흔적.  

Noah's Ark Found | Pictures, Video and Evidence

Start watching at about 2 minutes. Be patient and watch it all the way through. The other day I was playing around Google Maps and I decided to look up the location of where the Ark was supposed to have landed.
When I was searching for this information, I came across the above video.
This video shows overwelming evidence for the discover of Noahs Ark in the mountians of Ararat.
The Turkish government recognizes the find as the actual Ark and they even created a national park that is named after the Ark.

For the best information, it would be best to watch the video for yourself, but watch the video for yourself, but if you don't have time to watch the whole video, I'll give you a brief summary.
I highly recommend watching the video however. The video is only 35 minutes. To me this evidence isn't surprising, it's just something else in the Bible that has been proven to be true.
It's a great video to share with your friends who may have doubts about the accurancy of the bible. Most people don't really believe the story of Noah's ark.
I believe that there is enough evidence presented in this video to change a few peoples minds.

Ofcourse, people choose to believe what they want too, and if they don't want to believe that there is a God, they will find some reason to discount this evidence. It's worth a try however.
To help you spread the word about this video, I've included share options are the bottom of this blog entry.

Noahs Ark Discovery Evidence:

1. The finding is in the shape of a boat.
  2. The dimensions of the shape are the exact dimensions that are mentioned in the bible. The Ark is exactly 300 Egyptian cubits or 515 feet.
  3. It rests on the mountains of Ararat exactly as the Bible says. Ararat used to be a region or a country in biblical times. For a long time people thought the ark rested on the mountain called Mount Ararat, but this isn't the case. The Ark rests on another mountain that used to be part of the region of Ararat.
  4. The shape contains petrified wood and aluminum. Aluminum cannot be found naturally in nature. It is a man made substance. It also contains another man made
  5. The structure has vertical support beams that are evenly spaced on the deck of Noahs Ark.
  6. A pottery shard was found near the ark with name Noah engraved on it.
  7. Noahs Ark is recognized by the turkish government being the actual ark. They even built a visitors center at the discovery site. This center has various artifacts that were either part of the ark or where found around the ark discovery location.
  8. Huge anchor stones were found near the ark. These stones were used to steady the ark during it's journey.
  9. Radar scans show a regular pattern of timbers inside the arks interior. The scans also reveal keels, keelson, gunnels, bulkheads, animal chambers, a ramp system, a door in the right front, and an open area for the air to flow through all levels.
  10. A drilling into the ark revealed petrified animal dung and cat hair.
Here is a google map that has satellite photos of the landing site and the locations of various artifacts that were found around the ark. Click on the various points shown in the map to get details on what was found at the location. This google maps mashup was made in 2007. The zoom feature on the map doesn't work that well, so try looking around the top red marker in the map. Zoom slowly towards it and you will be able to see the outline of the ark.

View The Landing of Noah's Ark in a larger map

2 Comments
Neptune 2009.12.22 10:14  
저것은 확실할까요..
fabiano 2009.12.22 12:40  
영문으로 된 증거자료와 비디오가 있으니 믿어야죠...
Hot

인기 그 시절 그 쑈 <배삼룡의 초친 술>

댓글 0 | 조회 4,052
Hot

인기 그때 그시절 - 고봉밥

댓글 0 | 조회 3,646